tiger

26 Haziran 2008 Perşembe

Aşkımla Aşk ile Nice 9 Yıllara

Congratulations

D&B 26.06.1999-2008


YOU COMPLETE ME ! ! !



i love you

Nobody knows it but you've got a secret smile

And you use it only for me

Nobody knows it but you've got a secret smile

And you use it only for me..

'Kadehimi 9 yıl önce Jerry Maguire ile başlayan aşkımıza kaldırıyorum...''

Jerry: Hello? Hello?
I'm lookin' for my wife.
Wait. Okay...okay...okay.
If this is where it has to happen, then this is where it has to happen.
I'm not letting you get rid of me. How about that?
This used to be my specialty. You know, I was good in a living room. They'd send me in there, and I'd do it alone. And now I just...
But tonight, our little project, our company had a very big night -- a very, very big night.
But it wasn't complete, wasn't nearly close to being in the same vicinity as complete, because I couldn't share it with you. I couldn't hear your voice or laugh about it with you.

I miss my -- I miss my wife.
We live in a cynical world, a cynical world, and we work in a business of tough competitors.
I love you. You -- complete me.
And I just had --
Dorothy: Shut up. Just shut up.
You had me at hello.
You had me at hello.

Hiç yorum yok: